8.1. 0.0.0 (2017-01-01)¶
- I have been developing and using the module diffractio for at least 5 years for teaching and research. It was in python2 version and not completely clear.
8.2. 0.0.1 (2019-02-09)¶
- Modules are passed to python3.
8.3. 0.0.2 (2019-10-01)¶
copyreg removed (previous not worked)
change fft to scipy: “from scipy.fftpack import fft, ifft, fftshift”
First release on PyPI in pre-alpha state.
8.4. 0.0.5 (2019-10-06)¶
- Included vector paraxial (fields, sources, masks) modules, tests, and tutorial.
8.5. 0.0.6 (2019-10-22)¶
- Finished first version of examples and tutorial.
8.6. 0.0.7 and 0.0.8 (2020-05-02)¶
- convert_mask -> extrude_mask
- Improved documentation
- Implemented PWD
- Reduced size of html
8.7. 0.0.9 and 0.0.10 (2020-05-02)¶
- Improvement to documentation (readthedocs)
8.8. 0.0.11 and 0.0.12 (2021-05-09)¶
- Solved big errata in vector_paraxial_masks
- Solved errata in XY: kernelRS and kernelRSinverse
- Improved documentation, tutorial and examples of vector_paraxial
- Scalar_mask_XY: dots
- Scalar_mask_X: dots
- change save_data in all classes to simplify
- Changes in docs to include WPM
- Execution tests
8.9. 0.1.0 (2021--)¶
- WPM and BPM in 3D
- WPM and BPM in 3D without storing intermediate planes
- Fix bugs: - (radial and azimuthal vector waves)
- New Scalar_mask_XY: angular_aperture, edge_series, slit_series, rings
- New vector_paraxial_fields_XY: - vector_paraxial_fields -> vector_fields - VRS (vectorial Rayleigh-Sommerfeld propagation) - Modifications in drawing intensities and fields - New Self.Ez